Monday, March 25, 2019

Journal of a Titanic Passenger Essay -- Journal Diary entry titanic Es

Journal of a Titanic PassengerI am writing my first entry on base this incredible vessel today, in the beginning because I have been spending the last three days exploring the sections give to my fellow third-class passengers and I. What I have seen is extraordinary, especially when first boarding the ship. The halls and staircases of the first class section were like nothing I had ever seen in front in my life. They were blanketed in luxury from end to end. The first class passengers I had managed to see wore their best garments boarding the ship and were conversing with each other rough their rich lives back home. I believe I even motto Mr. John Jacob Astor, a man I had heard much virtually for his contributions to the American fur trade. I had heard that he would be aboard for the maiden voyage of ...

No comments:

Post a Comment